The Leela School of Awakening
True Friend Immersion 13 Day Retreat
November 28 – December 10, 2019
This is the third part of a one year course, offered in three modules. The foundation of this course is to be a True Friend, for yourself and the world. Discovering a silent mind and an open heart, you will be supported in waking up out of the trance of egoic identification.
Based in non-dual insights and the clinical hypnosis certification program Eli ran for many decades, you will absorb and learn different skills for being an awakened guide in the lives of those around you, whether it is family, friends, or clients. Discovering what it means to be a True Friend for yourself and others, you will experience what this means in a practical way, living in the world in skillful harmony.
As part of this immersion course, we will use Eli’s unique insight into what he calls the Enneagram of Character Fixation (very different from the more commonly used Enneagram of Personality). Seeing the fixated structure of ego in ourselves, our relationships, and our clients will cast the world in a completely new light. Insight into the structure of our own character fixation assists in the discovery of our true character, and the difference between ego and essential self.
Professional Certification available for 2nd year students. This class is led by Eli and Leela School teachers.
Prerequisite is having attended at least one Leela School course in the past.
Tuition: $1500 (AUD)
Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall
55 Dalley Street
Mullumbimby, NSW Australia
- Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday November 28th: Opening Meeting 4pm (Check in between 3:00 and 3:30)
- November 29th, 30th & December 1st: Three Meetings each day, 11am, 4pm and 7:30pm
- Monday December 2nd: One Meeting Only, 11am
- Tuesday December 3rd: ONE DAY BREAK
- Wednesday December 4th – Monday December 9th: Three Meetings each day, 10am, 1:30pm and 4pm
- Tuesday December 10th: Last Meeting 10am
- Each meeting lasts approximately 60-90 minutes