The Leela School of Awakening
True Friend Immersion 12 Day Retreat
November 29 – December 11, 2018
This is the third part of a one year course, offered in three modules. The foundation of this course is to be a True Friend, for yourself and the world. Discovering a silent mind and an open heart, you will be supported in waking up out of the trance of egoic identification.
Based in non-dual insights and the clinical hypnosis certification program Eli ran for many decades, you will absorb and learn different skills for being an awakened guide in the lives of those around you, whether it is family, friends, or clients. Discovering what it means to be a True Friend for yourself and others, you will experience what this means in a practical way, living in the world in skillful harmony.
As part of this immersion course, we will use Eli’s unique insight into what he calls the Enneagram of Character Fixation (very different from the more commonly used Enneagram of Personality). Seeing the fixated structure of ego in ourselves, our relationships, and our clients will cast the world in a completely new light. Insight into the structure of our own character fixation assists in the discovery of our true character, and the difference between ego and essential self.
Professional Certification available.
Tuition: $1500 (AUD)
Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall
55 Dalley Street
Mullumbimby, NSW Australia
- Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday Nov 29th: Opening Meeting 4pm (Check in between 3:00 and 3:30)
- November 30th – December 2nd: Three Meetings each day, 11am, 4pm and 7:30pm
- Monday December 3rd: 11am Meeting, TBD for remainder of day
- Day Off scheduled for Tuesday December 4th (TBD)
- December 5th – December 10th: Three Meetings each day, 10am, 1pm and 3:30pm
- Wednesday December 11th: Last meeting at 10am
- Session will last 1 ½ – 2 hours.