The Leela School of Awakening
True Friend Immersion 12 Day Retreat
September 16 – 27, 2019
This is the third part of a one year course, offered in three modules. The foundation of this course is to be a True Friend, for yourself and the world. Discovering a silent mind and an open heart, you will be supported in waking up out of the trance of egoic identification.
Based in non-dual insights and the clinical hypnosis certification program Eli ran for many decades, you will absorb and learn different skills for being an awakened guide in the lives of those around you, whether it is family, friends, or clients. Discovering what it means to be a True Friend for yourself and others, you will experience what this means in a practical way, living in the world in skillful harmony.
As part of this immersion course, we will use Eli’s unique insight into what he calls the Enneagram of Character Fixation (very different from the more commonly used Enneagram of Personality). Seeing the fixated structure of ego in ourselves, our relationships, and our clients will cast the world in a completely new light. Insight into the structure of our own character fixation assists in the discovery of our true character, and the difference between ego and essential self.
This course can be taken as the first part of the one year Leela School course, or as a stand-alone retreat. This class is led by Eli and Leela School teachers.
Professional Certification available.
Location: Ashland Near Downtown, TBD
- Tentative Check-In and Meeting Schedule
- Monday September 16: Doors open 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- First Meeting 7:00pm
- Tuesday September 17 – Thursday September 19: Three meetings daily, 11am, 4pm and 7:30pm
- Friday September 20: 11am meeting (potential break for rest of day)
- Saturday September 21: 4pm meeting only
- Sunday September 22 – Thursday September 26 : Three meetings daily, 10am, 1:30pm and 4pm
- Friday September 27: Final Meeting 10am
- Each meeting lasts approximately 90 minutes